1. If you want to cancel your first order that has not been shipped, follow the instructions below:
• If an account was not created at the time of purchase, then one will need to be created to cancel the order.
• Please use the same email address that was used when the purchase was made to link the order to the account.
• If an account has already been created simply log in using your email address and password. You can do this by clicking on the ‘person’ icon located next to the basket icon on the home page (top right-hand corner). You will be redirected to the order history page and on the order line there is an option to ‘cancel/edit’ your order.
• If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or by calling our customer care department at Toll Free # 866-816-3400.
2. If you want to cancel your first order that has been shipped, follow the instructions below:
• You will need to create a returns request via our returns center. You can access this by visiting our site www.brunomd.com and navigating to the returns tab located at the bottom of the homepage.
• Click on “Returns” (under the info tab). You will be redirected to the returns center page, and there you will prompted to input your order number and email address to start the process. As there is no need to return the first order, we will refund you in full once we have received your request. Our system will generate our systems will generate an RMA, please ignore it. You will be refunded in full once your request has been processed by our customer care department.
3. If you want to cancel any subsequent orders including subscribe and save orders, follow the instructions below:
• You will need to access your order at www.brunomd.com (top right of the homepage) to handle any rescheduling or cancellation related to any subsequent orders or any subscribe & save orders.
• However, if you are unable to make the necessary changes or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-866-816-3400 where a member of our support team will be happy to assist you.
4. If you want to return your orders, follow the instructions below:
• There is no need to return your first order. Although our systems will generate an RMA, please ignore it. We offer a full refund for your first order without the hassle of having to return any product. You will be refunded in full once your request has been processed by our customer care department.
• To receive a full refund, all subsequent orders, or all subscribe & save orders must be returned unopened and sealed. We do not issue refunds or credits on damaged, opened or used merchandise after your first order and on subscribe & save orders.
Your order will not be eligible to return 30 days after the order date. If you are unable to complete this process or require further assistance, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com, or to call us at 1-866-816-3400.
Instructions on how to return your order:
1. Access the brunomd.com and go to “Returns” (under info tab). Make sure your order is within 30 days from the purchase date.
2. You will be given a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). No refunds will be given without an RMA number and package will be refused. RMA numbers will be valid for 10 days only. A refund will be issued upon approval of eligibility.
3. A pre-paid label will be email to you.
4. Write the RMA# on the outside of your shipping box.
5. Enclose a note with a copy of the original invoice/packing slip with the reason for the return and the RMA number. Carefully package the products in the original shipping box or any suitable shipping carton using plenty of padded material to protect the product(s). Make sure the products are well protected and packaged similar to the way you received them.
6. Ship your return package to:
Bruno Pharma Innovations
Attn: Returns Department
10268 WHITE WATER LILY WAY BAYTON BEACH, FL 33437-754
7. A refund will be issued upon approval of eligibility. Keep accurate records and tracking numbers of your shipment until you have received your credit or new merchandise.